Governor's World Language Academies
- Register on the SurveyMonkey Apply site.
- Select the GWLA program for students or Selection Committee members.
- Follow the directions and complete the tasks for your program before the listed deadlines.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR FIRST TIME USERS:
- Create your account with your preferred email address which will be your user name.
- Before you create an account with a school based email, make sure that the email address can receive email from outside the school system.
Notes for Recommenders:
- When responding to a recommendation request, create your account with the email where you received the request. Do not use social media profiles to create or login to your recommender account.
Notes for Students:
- Guide for Students and Parents/Guardians(Word) – answers many frequently asked questions about the World Language Academies.
- You can download this form to use in gathering the contact information from your collaborators.
- Please note that state deadlines are included in the documents, but local schools may have earlier deadlines set to meet internal needs.
Notes for Schools:
- Guide for Schools(Word) - provides information for schools to support the student application and nomination process.
- Schools may choose to use this Data Entry Cover Sheet (Word) to submit names of nominees to the local school division or central office program coordinator.
- The student applications do not contain the online testing access codes. The school should order these codes by January 25, 2023. All testing must be completed by January 31, 2023.